We have families that want or need to buy/sell a home.
Yet, we understand your concern regarding health and safety. We are concerned for your families health and safety too.
So whatever we need to do…. that’s what we’ll do.
At Keller Williams, we’ve spent a good amount of time creating best practices and protocols so that our clients can mitigate risk and still move forward toward buying or selling a home.
We have put alot of time into this, in order to allow you to take advantage of the low interest rates and less competition while having the lowest risk possible.
When you work with me, I will be implementing the following, and I am open to additional ideas from you, so that you can continue to feel confident and safe during the home buying and selling process.
Home Buyer Practices:
- Go Virtual when possible: Use Zoom video chat for buyer or seller consultations, and property tours.
- Only show homes to buyers that are pre-approved.
- Provide gloves for you at every showing.
- Encourage children to not attend showings.
- Do not sit on furniture, & touch as little as possible while in other homes.
- Have a quick dialog that is not rude or alarmist to address the new “To Shake or Not to Shake” awkwardness when meeting someone new.
- If you are concerned about moving into, or cleaning a new home with unknown germs we will have a local cleaning company on call and include a deep clean before moving into your new home.
- Go Virtual when possible: Use Zoom video chat options for buyer or seller consultations, and property tours.
- Only allow pre-approved buyers to schedule showings.
- Leave all lights on and doors open to reduce the need for others to touch items in your home.
- Provide a box of gloves at the entrance for all agents and buyers to use.
- We will ask buyer’s agents to not let buyers sit on furniture & to touch as little as possible.
- We would encourage Open Houses to be put on hold, yet if holding an open house , only one family in at a time.
- Encourage you to wipe down knobs, counters and switches after the showing.
- If you are uncomfortable with in person showings, we can ask for all first time showings to be done virtually through the buyer’s agent.
DO you have questions or concerns regarding the current healh situation? or housing market? please reach out to me today. I am here to guide you, and support you during this time.
Chen Liang, REALTOR®, Keller Williams One Legacy Partners LLC