SOLD 3609 SW Nicholas Ct, Topeka, KS 66610
5 bed + 6th non-conforming bed | 3.5 Bath | 3191 SQFT
Make memories with your family in this lovely Washburn Rural District home for sale, located on a cul-de-sac.
Every detail of the landscaping has been thoughtfully designed, creating a sanctuary for you to enjoy the outdoors. You will love relaxing on the large stone patio, next to the fire on the cool fall evenings, while the kids & pets play in the fenced in yard. Ornamental Maples provide beautiful colors in the fall, and the Boxwood shrubs provide a touch of green all year round. Wine bushes bloom with pink flowers in the spring & early fall. Colorado river rock fills the planting beds & borders, and the yard is lined with pavers to eliminate the need for weeding.
The main level includes a living room, formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, half bath, and family room (with panoramic view of the backyard).
The kitchen features a double oven, 5-burner glass top electric range, refrigerator with French doors and water filtration, 1200-watt stainless steel microwave, high end stainless steel ‘quiet’ dishwasher, quartz counter tops, custom cabinets with soft-close doors, drawers with pull-out shelving, under cabinet dimmable lighting, and breakfast nook.
The spacious master suite features 2 walk in closets with custom organizers. The luxurious master bath includes an air bubble massage tub, a glass-enclosed shower, double vanity, and custom cabinets with soft close doors & drawers.
The finished basement features a large media room with in wall surround sound speakers, and a wet bar with under-counter refrigerator. An additional open area for a playroom, and a bonus room would be great for an office or 6th bedroom.
Other features you will love about this home include a spacious laundry room with new W/D, custom storage system and workbench in the garage, and irrigation system in the front and back yard
This meticulously, well maintained home won’t last long. Schedule a showing and check it out today.
- 3 ornamental Maple trees, 1 River Birch tree, 1 ornamental Ash tree, 3 Japanese Maple trees, 1 ornamental Lilac tree, 70’ of Boxwood shrubs, and a row of upright Willow trees
- 144’ of vinyl fencing, a single gate and a double gate
- 650 sq ft of tumbled stone patio and raised planting beds, 9 matching tumbled stone columns, and 25’ of tumbled stone sitting wall
- Installed irrigation system
- Added Colorado and river rock along all borders and planting beds
- Added an additional sump as a precaution before finishing the basement in 2003
- Added a whole house water filtration system 2006
- Added a whole house humidifier in 2017
- New 50-gallon water heater installed in 2021
- Added no maintenance vinyl siding and shutters in 2012
- New roof installed in 2020
- AC unit was replaced in 2012
- Reconfigured upstairs to allow the use of a bonus room over the garage as a 5th bedroom (master suite)
- Replaced all trim and added crown molding to all main living areas
- Replaced all doors with six panel doors
- Replaced original front door with custom front door with stain glass
- Remodeled the master bathroom; with porcelain tile on the floor and most walls with accents of glass tile. Installed custom cabinets and fixtures. Installed glass enclosed shower and an ‘air’ bubble massage bathtub in 2014
- Remodeled main bathroom with tile on floor and wall; also added new sinks, cabinets, and a linen closet
- Remodeled half bath on first floor with tile floor and custom sink and cabinets
- Added 3/4 bathroom in laundry room in basement
- Moved washer and dryer connections from kitchen area, and added laundry room in basement with tiled floors and walls, and cabinets.
- Installed new washer & dryer in 2021
- Installed hardwood flooring throughout the house except in kitchen, bathrooms, and master suite in 2012
- Finished basement with wet bar, refrigerator, and in-wall speakers for surround sound
- Moved refrigerator to previous location of washer and dryer near pantry and added a double oven where the refrigerator used to be
- Kitchen was remodeled in 2012; new custom cabinets with soft-close doors and drawers, pull-out shelving, double-oven, new electric glass top 5-burner drop-in range, new high-end dishwasher, and disposal. Also added porcelain tile on floor and tile backsplash. Under cabinet dimmable lighting was also installed.
- Replaced stairwell carpets with cherry-stained hardwoods and added runners with brass carpet stays. Carpet padding was also added under the runners.
- Added long-range digital antenna in attic that is connected to house cabling
Call/text Chen at (785) 264-7984
Listed by Chen Liang, REALTOR®, Keller Williams One Legacy Partners LLC
Photography By Eddy Van Vleet
#topeka #kansas #topekakansas #topekahomes #homesforsale #thelianggroup #topekarealestate #chenliang #realtor #realestate #realestateagent #topekarealestateagent #topekarealtor #kansasrealtor
This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Square footage & acreage listed on the property is an estimate